Pelvic floor physical therapy is a specialization within physical therapy. Extensive training in this field enables a physical therapist to successfully diagnose and treat conditions in both men and women including but not limited to: pelvic pain, sexual dysfunction, fecal and urinary incontinence, women’s health care across the lifespan from menarche through menopause, post-surgical conditions including bladder slings, prolapse repairs and prostectomies, prenatal, pregnancy and post-partum care.
- Katie Band Physiotherapy Facebook
- Vaginismus – Helping Women Overcome Sexual Pain
- Herman & Wallace – Pelvic Rehabilitation Institute
- American Physical Therapy Association – Women’s Health Section
- Interstitial Cystitis Network
- International Pelvic Pain Society
- American Association of Sexuality Educators Counselors & Therapists